Monday, April 18, 2011

A special wedding

Over the weekend we went to Kent Island, Maryland, for my cousin's wedding! It was a wonderful event, and even though Saturday was rainy, it shined inside for the bride and groom.

The whole family was together. This is a photo of the Morris family...
Lindsey Marie and Asser April 2011_0097_edited-1

Here are my two other two cousins with my 91 year old Grams...
Lindsey Marie and Asser April 2011_0093
And, here are a couple of photos of Dynamo and I...
Lindsey Marie and Asser April 2011_0134
Lindsey Marie and Asser April 2011_0147_edited-1
Lindsey Marie and Asser April 2011_0149_edited-1
To respect my cousin's privacy, I'm not going to share any photos of the rest of the wedding until she's seen them, but I just wanted you to know that I'm not M.I.A. Just been driving and preparing for the big event!!

Lindsey Marie was a beautiful bride. It was a beautiful weekend. And, we're so blessed to have a new addition to the family.



1 comment:

leah said...

Everything looks lovely!! ^_^