Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Mountain Bike Monday - A lovely December day!

Poco Ride Dec 2, 2012 (2)

The day couldn't have been more beautiful on Sunday as we set out for our ride at the Park.

Poco Ride Dec 2, 2012 (1)

The weather was in the 60s and gorgeous! I exposed my white legs to the world in the beginning of December!! Yikes! I can't believe how warm it was!

Poco Ride Dec 2, 2012 (3)

We started out with the plan to do 22 miles of the Monster Cross Route!

Poco Ride Dec 2, 2012

The guys didn't have to do as much waiting for me as usual. I really think I'm getting faster and stronger.

Poco Ride Dec 2, 2012 (5)

We rolled pretty quickly together. It had been a long time since the trio had been together!

Poco Ride Dec 2, 2012 (4)

We wrapped up the day with a great ride! We all felt really good! Next week we add 5 miles onto the route!



No comments: