Monday, August 16, 2010

7/25...and a gift

I came into my office the other morning and there was a surprise on my chair...



Isn't it just lovely? My friend, Jamie, said that she thought of me when she saw it since I'm so "green." I try...

For those of you that don't know I manage a website for my job, Isle Be Green. As a result of my involvement in that program I have become much more environmentally conscious. So, my friends and family also have become more aware (whether they like it or not). She thought this notebook was special because the paper is made from stone. It's really cool. The pages are very smooth and soft. It's hard to explain, but really cool. She bought the floral notebook and embellished it for me! How very sweet. She thought I needed something to cheer me up. Thanks, Jamie!

And, here's the next card for the 25 Project...
 
 
And, a closeup...


Materials Used:

Stampin' Up! - Bermuda bay cardstock and classic stampin' pad, embrace life stamp set, confetti white cardstock, thoroughly modern designer series paper, best wishes & more stamp set, bermuda bay polka dot grosgrain ribbon



No comments: