Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Lemonade for sale!

Lemonade Stand Handmade Soap July 2012

What a lovely bar of soap this is!

Lemonade Stand Handmade Soap July 2012

I'm so thrilled with the colors and scent! Everything turned out great. Some of the bars have a visible star and some will have a star appear as they wash.

Lemonade Stand Handmade Soap July 2012

What do you think of the star? And...I wanted it to also look like lemon slices on the top!

Lemonade Stand Handmade Soap July 2012

This batch turned out great! I like the idea of embedding more shapes. It keeps things interesting!

Lemonade Stand Handmade Soap July 2012

This bar looks like a rainbow! It reminds me of the time I saw kids selling lemonade for 50 cents on a street corner in Richmond! To me...this is a fun bar! It makes me happy to see it and smell it!



No comments: