Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pumpkin Spice is sooooo nice!

Pumpkin Spice Soap Oct 2012 (11)

A new fall scent for all of you pumpkin lovers out there! This scent is so yummy!

Pumpkin Spice Soap Oct 2012 (10)

If you know me, you know I LOVE anything pumpkin! This soap just had to be made!

Pumpkin Spice Soap Oct 2012 (8)

Very fallish in color, this soap will be a great decorating addition all while being functional!

Pumpkin Spice Soap Oct 2012 (4)

Or, if you're having guests for Turkey Day, maybe you want them to have a special treat in their bathroom to make them feel welcome!

Pumpkin Spice Soap Oct 2012

This soap will be ready in about a week, so email me if you're interested! Or, you can wait and catch me at the Petersburg Farmers Market. I'm thinking about going on Saturday, November 17! More on that later!

Pumpkin Spice Soap Oct 2012 (16)



1 comment:

Charleston Hokie said...

Love that they are Hokie colored too!! :)