Tuesday, February 12, 2013

"The Park" Trip 2

On Sunday we went back to The Park again and I was the leader of the pack!

Charlie's First Trip to Poco Feb 2013 (87)

I was a pro at this park thing now and was ready to lead Mom and Dad around Beaver Lake! Mom and Dad had not ever walked around Beaver Lake Trail because they always mountain bike, so this trail was off limits to bikers.

There were more pictures and posing!

Charlie's First Trip to Poco Feb 2013 (85)

I guess I should know after a year that Mom is always taking my picture!

Charlie's First Trip to Poco Feb 2013 (79)

The Beaver Lake Trail was awesome!

Charlie's First Trip to Poco Feb 2013 (78)

Lots of bridges with water! My favorite!

Charlie's First Trip to Poco Feb 2013 (76)

"Come on, Mom. Let's go!"

Charlie's First Trip to Poco Feb 2013 (72)

There were lots of people out at The Park.

Charlie's First Trip to Poco Feb 2013 (67)

Lots to see and explore!

Everytime I saw water I wanted to find a way to get to it!

Charlie's First Trip to Poco Feb 2013 (65)

I met some nice friends...

Charlie's First Trip to Poco Feb 2013 (61)

There was no time for chitchat...more exploring left to do!

Charlie's First Trip to Poco Feb 2013 (57)

I was so fascinated by the rushing water! Dad let me get my paws a little damp! It was really cold, but that didn't matter to me!

Charlie's First Trip to Poco Feb 2013 (52)

Then, there was more posing!

Charlie's First Trip to Poco Feb 2013 (47)

Check out my balance!

Charlie's First Trip to Poco Feb 2013 (37)

I wasn't in the mood for group photos, so I just gave moochies...

Charlie's First Trip to Poco Feb 2013 (34)

And more moochies...

Charlie's First Trip to Poco Feb 2013 (33)

I really wasn't interested in photo opps!

Charlie's First Trip to Poco Feb 2013 (29)

The Beaver Lake Trail had a pretty overlook!

Charlie's First Trip to Poco Feb 2013 (25)

And, beaver evidence!

Charlie's First Trip to Poco Feb 2013 (24)

Peek-a-boo!

Charlie's First Trip to Poco Feb 2013 (20)

The trail around the lake was gorgeous!

Charlie's First Trip to Poco Feb 2013 (19)

I had so much fun checking everything out! I mean everything!

Charlie's First Trip to Poco Feb 2013 (18)

And, posed a lot!

Charlie's First Trip to Poco Feb 2013 (6)

I found a stick in the parking lot on the way back! Too bad I couldn't get off this leash!

Charlie's First Trip to Poco Feb 2013 (3)

I had so much fun that I fell fast asleep in the car on the way home! It was a busy two days at The Park for me. I can't wait to go back!



No comments: