Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Fun times at Dorey Dog Park!

IMG_6826

Another meetup for me on Saturday!

IMG_6828

Mom and Dad took me to "playdate" last Saturday! I knew I remembered that word, but it wasn't until we pulled up that I could barely contain myself!

IMG_6834

The others were crazy over the stick, especially the red Boston named Penny!


IMG_6836

I mean, look that those two discussing the stick! So serious!

IMG_6837

And, here's that chick, Penny, with Miles! He's part BT you know!


She really can get some air can't she! The flying BT! It's like she's a circus dog huh?

IMG_6841

I had to share my dad with the others! They really did like him. Well, I don't blame them. He's pretty awesome!

IMG_6848

Some like to roughhouse a little! Silly dogs!

IMG_6851

Me...I was focused on the water. The only thing was that the pool had a crack in it so the water didn't stay for long! Oh, well...I know my parents were happy I was staying fairly clean!

IMG_6853

I am convinced that BTs are more interested in humans than their species! We just flock to humans for attention. It really doesn't matter which human...any of them are fine!

IMG_6865

Case in point above!

IMG_6866

Here I am on the prowl...looking for trouble! Really...who wants to chase me now?

IMG_6870

I kinda had a thing for the boy on mom's lap! His name was Hoss! He was a lover! I liked him so I pestered him a bit!

IMG_6887

Come on...let's play?!?

IMG_6889

And, I loved the end when I got to drink from the special doggy fountain! WOW! I wish I had one of these at home!

IMG_6892

It was a fun time. I could have played a lot longer. Until next time!

IMG_6897

When we headed to the car I spotted these things. I was trying my best to get over there to chase them! They looked funny!

It was a great time! I love meetup days! Dorey Dog Park is so awesome!



No comments: