Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Mountain Bike Monday - Ladies Ride at the Battlefield

Battlefield Ladies Ride April 21, 2013 (3)

My friends and I met up at the Battlefield on Sunday for a trail ride! While us ladies rode the guys headed out to Poco for their ride!

Battlefield Ladies Ride April 21, 2013 (12)

My friend, KE, rides the trails often so she agreed to take us on a tour of the Battlefield off road!

Battlefield Ladies Ride April 21, 2013 (20)

It was a lovely day for a ride. The park was green and lush and there were lots of visitors to the park. And, there were artillery exhibits too! There was a Boom every now and then!

Battlefield Ladies Ride April 21, 2013 (27)

We encountered lots of horses and their humans, along with Charlie's veterinarian.

Battlefield Ladies Ride April 21, 2013 (25)

I was attempting to be as talented of a photographer as Dynamo is, but not so successfully!

Battlefield Ladies Ride April 21, 2013 (29)

Knock on wood I didn't fall off the bike!

Battlefield Ladies Ride April 21, 2013 (8)

My friend, EV, is so funny! She always tells me no pictures! I told them they signed a disclaimer and therefore I'm allowed to take pics! I promised to only post good pics!

So...EV made me pose for a pic in return!

Battlefield Ladies Ride April 21, 2013 (15)

We had so much fun talking and laughing! It was a lot of fun just wandering around the park with two friends on a great day!

Battlefield Ladies Ride April 21, 2013 (6)

I'm hopeful we can do more ladies rides!

Battlefield Ladies Ride April 21, 2013 (17)

Thanks, KE, for the tour!



No comments: