Friday, October 11, 2013

Have you had your coffee yet?

Coffee Cake Soap by The Daily Scrub

Now you can get even more of your favorite wake-me-up fix first thing in the morning!

Coffee Cake Soap by The Daily Scrub

Yes, this is Coffee Cake Soap! And...it's really fabulous! I'm not just saying that because it's my creation. No, it really is good!

Coffee Cake Soap by The Daily Scrub


I've blogged about this bar before, but for some reason every time I make it I love it more and more! It's not that strong, but instead just right. Almost chocolately...

Coffee Cake Soap by The Daily Scrub

With cocoa (yes like the stuff you drink), activated charcoal, and real coffee grounds this bar is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coffee Cake Soap by The Daily Scrub

For those of you coffee fanatics this is the bar for you! It's also a great exfoliator because of the wonderful grounds!

Coffee Cake Soap by The Daily Scrub

Trust me...this is one you don't want to miss!

Coffee Cake Soap by The Daily Scrub


Have a fantastic weekend!



No comments: