Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Honeysuckle Sweetness

Honeysuckle soap by The Daily Scrub


I had planned to make this Honeysuckle Soap, and then I got a special request for it! That made it even more awesome!

Honeysuckle Soap by The Daily Scrub

Creating new scents is always an experiment. You never know who might like it or whether it's going to be a hit!

Honeysuckle Soap by The Daily Scrub


And, let me tell you...this is going to be a hit! It's so lovely! Some paprika, poppy seeds, yellow Brazilian clay, and a little pumpkin puree! It smells just like honeysuckles, which reminds me of my childhood!

Honeysuckle Soap by The Daily Scrub

I'm sure certain fragrances remind you of things too.

Honeysuckle Soap by The Daily Scrub

Speaking of memories...Dynamo and I were out at my parents' house the other day and the farmer had just turned up the peanuts. It gave me a flashback to my childhood instantly as it always does. I remember that smell and can see my Grandfather and dad in the field picking and completely covered in dust. Back then the bus driver would drop me off at whatever field they were picking at! That smell reminds me of fall.

Honeysuckle Soap by The Daily Scrub

Any scents out there that bring back good memories for you?



1 comment:

Pink Chihuahua said...

Beautiful! It might smell like honeysuckle, but the photos remind me of candy corn. I love this loaf!