Monday, April 28, 2014

Find us in Willow and Sage!

The Daily Scrub in Willow and Sage


I just honestly couldn't believe my eyes when I read the email from Christen Olivarez, Editor of Willow and Sage, telling me that our soaps would be included in the premier issue of their newest publication! WOW! What an honor! I read Stampington & Company's publications regularly and admire the gorgeous pages of handmade items. When I got the email asking for more samples of soaps for them to photograph as well as a list of questions it just didn't seem real!

The Daily Scrub in Willow and Sage


Little did I know that they would give us 5 pages in the magazine! How kind of them to include us! And, such gorgeous photography of our soaps!!

The Daily Scrub in Willow and Sage


The publication is a new venture for Stampington. Their line of over 30 mixed-media publications has every sector of the craft/art industry covered! It's a bit of an addiction for me as I love each and every one of their magazines, which are like books! They are so inspiring! This new publication is full of recipes and ideas to make and give!

The Daily Scrub in Willow and Sage


It's such an honor to be included and hopefully others will be inspired to try their hand at handmade bath and body products.

The Daily Scrub in Willow and Sage


Find a copy at your nearest bookstore, or purchase online here.

The Daily Scrub in Willow and Sage


Many thanks to Christen and Stampington & Company for including The Daily Scrub!




No comments: