Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Orange You Lucky

Orange Blossom Soap by The Daily Scrub


One of my most tried and true soaps - Orange Blossom! Really, this lovely citrus combo can't be beat!

Orange Blossom Soap by The Daily Scrub

It really is a customer favorite. Activated charcoal is the highlight of this bar. It reminds me of Halloween every time I make it!

Orange Blossom Soap by The Daily Scrub


It's a stimulating blend of Citrus, including Grapefruit, Lemon and Lime, with hints of fresh Cucumber and Jasmine, and a touch of Pineapple, Blackberry and Champagne. Yummy!!

Orange Blossom Soap by The Daily Scrub


This is one of the first fragrances that I started making! It's been so popular that we're still making it over 4 years later!

Orange Blossom Soap by The Daily Scrub

Just a reminder - each and every batch is different. Colors are never exact and neither is the swirling pattern! This is truly a handmade art! My style evolves and changes as an artist; therefore, my soaps will change over time! That's what makes this process so unique!



No comments: