Friday, November 19, 2010

Lindsey's Birthday Card

My cousin, Lindsey Marie, had a birthday on Tuesday! I'm not going to reveal her age, but I will show you the card I sent her!
Now, I don't normally send her pink cards because I don't really see her as a pink kind of person, but once I started creating I just thought the colors were too pretty to resist and knew she'd love them!! And...she did! She called me and told me so! I thought that was so sweet of her!
Inside the card I also included a copy of a  pic from 1984! It is my absolute favorite pic of us together! Don't you think so?
We were spending the night with Grams and saying our prayers together before bedtime! I'm the one in the red gown on the right. Lindsey is on the left!

Hope your birthday was fabulous, Lindsey Marie! I love you!!

Here are the materials for the card:
Stampin' Up! - melon mambo cardstock and polka dot ribbon; cherry cobbler and old olive classic stampin pads; circle circus stamp set; happy everything stamp set; very vanilla cardstock; jolly holiday DSP; 1 and 3/8" circle punch; and wild wasabi textured cardstock



No comments: