Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Turkey Day and a Birthday!

Thanksgiving Day was a big day for my Grams! This year she turned 91!!!! We celebrated with some yellow cake with chocolate frosting. Mom made the cake with her new cupcake shaped pan! It's our favorite kind of cake!

Grams is my Dad's mom! She is in excellent health for being 91 years old! I only pray I'm in as good of health as she is if and when I reach that age. She has good days and bad days, but overall she does really good!

Here's the card I made her! I knew she'd love the little girl holding the heart!


Thanksgiving Day is extra special because it's about being together and being thankful. I am thankful. I'm thankful to have those that I love close by. I only wish Dynamo's family was closer. I really miss them at holiday times, especially.

Our time together as family was so nice. Everyone ate and ate and ate and visited and visited. It was so nice to have everyone over. And, we'll be doing it all again in about a month!!! I love the holidays!!

I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful as well!



1 comment:

jackie said...

What a sweet Gramm! She looks great for 91! Enjoy her.....................