Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful on a Thursday

It's been a while since I've done a Thankful on a Thursday post. It's not for a lack of things to be thankful for. Trust me!

So, I thought I'd start by saying that everyday I see all of the beautiful leaves on the ground and in the trees. I think of how glad I am that I can celebrate the seasons of the year and the seasons of life.
Who can't stop and say thank you for these days? As I write this post it's sunny and bright and going to be a gloriously wonderful warm day in Virginia!
I snapped these pics the other day as we were finishing up our ride. I couldn't believe how we had completed a ride and NOT taken any pics...so, I started snapping away!
In the woods it seems as though things are more beautiful. Maybe it's just because we're in the middle of it all and can't help but notice it. The scenery is untouched and it's so quiet (except for me grunting and complaining at times while biking)! It's glorious in there! But, you don't have to bike or hike to enjoy the beautiful Virginia fall. Just open your eyes while you're sitting outside eating your lunch or while you're driving to work. Beauty is all around us!

I'm thankful for this blog because if I weren't taking pics to share with you all, my family, friends, and others, I might not have taken the time to document or reflect upon the beauty in everyday. So, enjoy the Fall. It's going to be Winter before we know it!



No comments: