Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Some Christmas Presents

I thought I'd share some of the Christmas presents I made this year!

For my co-worker, a little change purse using the Coin Keeper pattern from Amy Butler...

And, I modge podged a giant "M" for my cousin. She is really into zebra print...apparently that's the thing these days...

And, since she is redesigning her bedroom with the zebra theme in mind, I made her a little accent pillow...

I made our Adopted nieces each a special memory book of our year together. I can't believe that I didn't get good pics closeup to share, but here they are looking at them. I think they were really excited to each get a book with our special moments with them over the past year. They asked if I'd be doing them each one at the end of next year. I said, "of course." So, I guess they liked their books!



No comments: