Monday, December 13, 2010

Winter Artisans Bazaar

Hi Everyone!

Thought I'd share some pictures from my setup on Saturday at the Bazaar in Chesterfield. Thanks to everyone who came out and supported us! It was a lovely event and for a good cause! I'd especially like to thank my mom, dad, Dynamo, and Lexi! It's been crazy getting ready for my first show! I took over our dining room table to practice setup and do inventory, so we had to alter our eating location for a few days! Lexi spent lots of days covered in glitter and thread. Dynamo had to construct a card stand and boxes, and do lots of flower assembly (along with lots of other things)! Mom had to paint and cut bottles. Thanks for your patience and all of your help everyone! Dynamo...I LOVE YOU!
 
There wasn't a spare spot to be found in the 6x8 area I was given! I wanted everyone to be overwhelmend!



Be sure to check in on my ETSY shop this week. I hope to be listing some items each day this week! If you're local we can arrange local pickup! Happy Monday!



No comments: