Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A little pumpkin spice is so nice!

Pumpkin Spice Soap July 31, 2013

I've been thinking about fall lately I guess! So, I decided to try adding some pumpkin and cinnamon to my latest batch!

Pumpkin Spice Soap July 31, 2013

Yes, real pumpkin! Yummy! Did you know that pumpkin is rich in antioxidants? Very good for your skin!

Pumpkin Spice Soap July 31, 2013

I just love pumpkin. Anything pumpkin! That's why I love fall! And, it's time to start making some fall soaps so they will be ready for the season!

Pumpkin Spice Soap July 31, 2013

































This bar turned out sooooo creamy and delicious! You just want to take a bite of it!

Pumpkin Spice Soap July 31, 2013

































With the swirl of cinnamon throughout the bar, I almost got it confused for pumpkin pie!

Pumpkin Spice Soap July 31, 2013

The colors are just lovely and so fall! And, the oats on top add just the little extra the bar needed!

Pumpkin Spice Soap July 31, 2013

It reminded me of the pumpkin spiced lattes I love from 7-11!

Pumpkin Spice Soap July 31, 2013

































I am a sucker for anything with pumpkin or banana! My favorites!

Pumpkin Spice Soap July 31, 2013

What's your favorite fall fragrance?




2 comments:

Erica said...

Beautiful soap and photos!!

Anne-Marie said...

This is such a wonderful soap! I am getting so excited for fall and all things pumpkin.