Saturday, June 19, 2010

Congratulations Whitney and Ryan!

Here they are...the happy couple! Whitney and Ryan are engaged! She also just bought a house! Can it really be that time flies so quickly? Whitney (aka "Killa" and "Queenie, Jr.") is all grown up! And, what a beautiful young woman she is.

For those of you who don't know, my mother calls me "Queenie." I'm not going to talk about why...I'll leave that up to you to determine. Whitney was my neighbor growing up and like my little sister, so she got the nickname "Queenie, Jr." We were together an awful lot. I can still remember her stellar packing skills when she got me all packed up and ready to go away to college (Did that really happen 12 years ago, Queenie, Jr?)!

Now, she's all graduated from college and is a fabulous teacher! She is a very special young lady and I'm so proud of her for her accomplishments. I know that she and Ryan will be very happy together and we wish them them happiness always!



1 comment:

jackie said...

Don't you just love happy endings. Congratulations to your little sister! We all should be so lucky to grow up with a neighbor that becomes like a little sister. Usually one of us moves away somewhere far and never has contact with them again. So you are truly blessed to have her in your life.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comments always!