Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Fifth Avenue Floral Birthday Card




This was a card I made for my friend's birthday yesterday! Sorry the image quality isn't that great...had to use my camera phone!

I was experimenting with the hodgepodge hardware from Stampin' Up! It is sometimes a challenge for me to use embellishments of this type. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because the center of the frame can only fit small words. I think the card turned out nice after much effort.

Materials used (Stampin' Up!): Fifth Avenue Floral Stamp Set (I LOVE this set), Brocade Blue Cardstock and Classic Stampin Pad, Certainly Celery Cardstock and Classic Stampin Pad, Very Vanilla Cardstock, Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin Pad, Sending Happy Thoughts Stamp Set, Hodgepodge Hardware, Twine, and Floral Designer Series Paper (I can't remember the exact paper right now)



No comments: