Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Charles in Charge

DSC01473

Have I told you how much I love my Dad? Well, I do! A whole lot!

DSC01488

I can't wait to see my parents everyday when they come in the door! It's like Christmas morning!

DSC01489

They always stop to give me love and kisses and ask me how my day was!

DSC01491

My Dad takes me outside and we run around and play! We fetch and explore!We check out the baby birds in the birdhouse!

DSC01492

I explore the whole yard and they hollar at me to "get back here."

DSC01484

I get very distracted and like to go close to the edge of the woods. It makes Mom nervous!

DSC01486

So, I listen and come when they call me, but sometimes I just wanna do my own thing. When I know I've been bad, I roll over and act playful...

DSC01487

Mom likes to keep me on a leash. She says it's because I don't listen to her. That's kinda true!

DSC01558

I do kinda let my nose lead me!

DSC01560

I'm really glad we have a nice patio. I like to veg out there, especially when it's rainy and the grass is wet! I hate to get my paws in the wet grass!

DSC01562

I still like to chew on everything!

DSC01563

Did I mention that I'm 14 weeks old today?

DSC01565

I'm such a big boy they say! 9.5 pounds now! Mom even said she thought I was up to 10 this morning! They keep having to stretch out my collar!

DSC01566

I'm so big that I get to ride with Grandpa in his blue truck and can now see outside the window when I stand up...

DSC01493

Look at me!!!

DSC01494

Life is good!




1 comment:

Charleston Hokie said...

Ahhh charlie-you are getting so big! Such a handsome puppy.