Thursday, May 17, 2012

Charlie's Chariot Awaits

We got home from our ride on Saturday and Mom was so excited about this bike trailer thing. As soon as we pulled in the driveway it was there on the porch! We didn't even go inside...they just started assembling it right there in the yard.

Charlie's Chariot first ride May 2012 (2)

I had no idea what it was, but they kept saying I was gonna love it! I just sat there patiently waiting to see what this thing was!

Charlie's Chariot first ride May 2012 (3)

Then, all of a sudden it was up so I climbed right in.

Charlie's Chariot first ride May 2012 (1)

It looked a lot like my crate except it wasn't metal. They put my bed in there with my baby, so I knew it was safe.

Charlie's Chariot first ride May 2012 (7)

Charlie's Chariot first ride May 2012 (15)

Then, my dad took me out on the gravel road!

Charlie's Chariot first ride May 2012 (10)

Mom just stood in the driveway smiling and taking pictures!

Charlie's Chariot first ride May 2012 (11)

I have to admit that it was fun for me!

Charlie's Chariot first ride May 2012 (12)

Dad did all the work and I just relaxed.

Charlie's Chariot first ride May 2012 (14)

The breeze flowed through my fur as dad took me off road through the yard!

Charlie's Chariot first ride May 2012 (27)

Charlie's Chariot first ride May 2012 (30)

Charlie's Chariot first ride May 2012 (32)

I enjoyed it so much that I didn't want to get out! I had settled in for the night!

Charlie's Chariot first ride May 2012 (20)

Look at me...fast asleep!

Charlie's Chariot first ride May 2012 (33)



No comments: