Saturday, May 29, 2010

Muddy Buddy Pics are finally here!

First, I'd like to thank Lisa for taking such great pictures of the Muddy Buddy. She and her husband, Mike, and their two daughters (our adopted nieces) were there for the 7 a.m. start and waited for us to cross the finish line! What good friends we have to patiently wait all that time!


As you can see my Dynamo was being such a gentleman by holding up the flag as I drag myself under the flag and through the pit. Not the best angle, but our photographer was free so I won't complain.In the above picture my niece, Madison, is giving me a great big hug after the grueling race! She hadn't competed in the Mini Muddy Buddy yet, so I just had to go ahead and get her dirty!

Above is Jordan crawling through the pit with her Dad in the Mini Muddy Buddy. It is so much fun...until.....

She realized that she was dirty.....

What a fun day! It was a lot of work, but totally worth it! So, here's the last photo that I'll share of Dynamo and I right after the race! Dynamo looks great, but I'm such a wreck!




1 comment:

Jim Rosen said...

Good job Rachel. Looks messy!