Friday, May 21, 2010

Thank you Friday!


This is a quick thank you card using Rich Razzleberry textured cardstock from Stampin' Up! as the base. I used assorted SU colors to make the flower. Simply cut random sized circles and then distress the edges with a distresser tool (you can also use an emory board) to make the aged/worn look. Put them together with a designer rhinestone brad. The leaves are from the new stamp set Awash with Flowers from SU. The fabric is ribbon I found in a grab bag at the local thrift store, which I sewed on. I just love stitching on cards! Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!



1 comment:

Jamie (va_grown) said...

I love the stitching--it just says "Yes, I really, really mean it--I'm so grateful I got my sewing machine out for you." What more could you ask for as a thank you?