Thursday, May 20, 2010

Summer Mini Catalog Polka-Dot Album



Have you seen the new Stampin' Up! Summer Mini catalog? Well, you have to check it out! There are lots of pretty new things including the above green Polka-Dot 6 x 6 mini album! It's perfect for those of us who like to do quick scrapbook pages.


For this 6 x 6 page I used old sheet music and lace found at the local thrift store. I also used a piece of cardboard-like textured packaging filler. I'm sorry that i don't know what it is exactly!. The brown polka-dot paper is from the Bella Rose Designer Series Paper collection. The rabbit is stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock. The stamp set is Alice in Wonderland from TJ Designs. Of course I had to use my sewing machine to jazz it up a bit!

National Scrabooking Month ends May 31st!



No comments: