Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Can we get more tropical?


Tropical Waters Seashell Soap - The Daily Scrub (Mar 2013)

I don't know what it is about shells that I love so much, but I just love them!

Tropical Waters Seashell Soap - The Daily Scrub (31)

I incorporated them into my latest batch of Tropical Waters Soap!

Tropical Waters Seashell Soap - The Daily Scrub (25)

Can you say lovely?!?!

Tropical Waters Seashell Soap - The Daily Scrub (12)

































 This is one of my most popular scents and now it's even better! Love the shells!

Tropical Waters Seashell Soap - The Daily Scrub (3)

Find me at two events in April with these lovelies!! Fool for Art on April 13! and...Spring Bada Bing on April 20!

Tropical Waters Seashell Soap - The Daily Scrub (1)



1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Love the incorporation of the shells into your soap! It gives it that tropical-beachy feel without feeling too oceany. Thanks for sharing. =)