Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pink Grapefruit Loveliness!

Pink Graperfruit Soap - The Daily Scrub (15)

































When this came out of the mold I was super excited! It's gorgeous!

Pink Graperfruit Soap - The Daily Scrub (2)

It looks so happy and festive don't you think?

Pink Graperfruit Soap - The Daily Scrub (4)

































 It smells sooooooo good!!!

Pink Graperfruit Soap - The Daily Scrub (11)

































I added orange peel powder to the batch for some exfoliation and also added some dried grapefruit and lemon peel to the top. Yes, I dried the peels myself after Dynamo suggested it ;) Good call!!

Pink Graperfruit Soap - The Daily Scrub (13)

It looks like a party soap to me! What do you think?



2 comments:

Sonja said...

Fantastic!!! It's a funny soap ;) beautiful colours!

Anne-Marie said...

Just like your Zucchini Flower soap, this one looks amazing! =)