Friday, March 22, 2013

Orange you lovely!

Orange Blossom - The Daily Scrub (30)

WOW! I am so excited about the latest batch of Orange Blossom!

Orange Blossom - The Daily Scrub (25)

































So pretty and colorful!

Orange Blossom - The Daily Scrub (20)

In the Orange Blossom, I use activated charcoal! It is a natural colorant and the type I use is made from bamboo wood (a renewable resource). Some say it helps to remove impurities. If you like my orange blossom, it's likely because of the activated charcoal I use. I think it adds a little extra something to the bar besides just being pretty!

Orange Blossom - The Daily Scrub (12)

































What do you think?

Orange Blossom - The Daily Scrub (5)

Of course the poppy seeds are included for exfoliation. Have you noticed that I just love poppy seeds?

Orange Blossom - The Daily Scrub (3)

Have a great weekend!

Orange Blossom - The Daily Scrub (1)

Orange Blossom - The Daily Scrub (8)



No comments: