Thursday, March 28, 2013

Smell those blueberries....

Blueberry Lemon Verbena Soap - The Daily Scrub (20)

Can you say, "Yum!"

Blueberry Lemon Verbena Soap - The Daily Scrub (17)

































I just cut up the Blueberry Lemon Verbena and it's so delicious! So yummy!

Blueberry Lemon Verbena Soap - The Daily Scrub (12)

































Even for those of you that don't like to wash with "food fragrances" you will love this...I LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE!!! It's just enough of both blueberry and lemon to be great and not overpowering!

Blueberry Lemon Verbena Soap - The Daily Scrub (4)

If you haven't tried this yet, I really urge you to consider it! It really is a popular fragrance among my customers!

Blueberry Lemon Verbena Soap - The Daily Scrub (Mar 2013)

I'll have all of my new stuff as well as the regulars at both events coming up in April! And, soon the Petersburg Farmers' Market will start (May)! So, it's almost time!

Blueberry Lemon Verbena Soap - The Daily Scrub (9)



1 comment:

Sonja said...

Your soaps are beautiful .. pastel colors and design make them unique! Congratulations :)