Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Headin' to the tropics...

Tropical Waters Soap - The Daily Scrub (8)

I was super excited to make another batch of Tropical Waters soap!

Tropical Waters Soap - The Daily Scrub (13)

































This bar is one of my prettiest, I believe!

Tropical Waters Soap - The Daily Scrub (3)

The colors and the shells are just so lovely and soothing!

Tropical Waters Soap - The Daily Scrub (11)

































It's just a fun bar of soap to make because I get to add extra special shells to the batch. It can sometimes be difficult to get the shells placed just right so you don't cut through the middle of them. It's sometimes just a guessing game!

Tropical Waters Soap - The Daily Scrub (15)

I am so pleased with the result and I know my customers at the market this summer will love it too! If you know someone with a beach house, this is the perfect little gift for them!

What is your favorite scent from The Daily Scrub?




No comments: