Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Lavender Oatmeal Goodness - A Special Order

Lavender Oatmeal Soap Special Order - The Daily Scrub (May 2013) (2)

I worked on a special order recently.

Lavender Oatmeal Neutral Soap - The Daily Scrub (13)

I had an order for 10 bars of lavender oatmeal plain.

Lavender Oatmeal Neutral Soap - The Daily Scrub (7)

Yes, no color! When I asked the customer why plain they responded, "for decor purposes."

Lavender Oatmeal Neutral Soap - The Daily Scrub (4)

How clever to want a neutral non-colored bar to go with a neutral theme!

Lavender Oatmeal Neutral Soap - The Daily Scrub (10)

So, I agreed to make a plain batch! Even without the colors and swirls, the bars still turned out to be pretty. What do you think? I love the natural, neutral look. I know my customer will be happy.

Special orders are always welcome.



No comments: