Thursday, July 15, 2010

Another big celebration

Mr. and Mrs. C., my-inlaws/Dynamo's parents, are celebrating an anniversary today!! Congratulations!!! We LOVE YOU!! It's so inspiring to see couples that have been married for many many years like them! Their marriage is an inspiration for us! Thank you for setting an example for your kids!

Above is the card I made for them! Of course I had to use red, the love color! Notice the use of the key stamp on the tag. I was trying to imply that there's a "key" to staying married. I also wanted you to see how quickly you can make a little gift card pocket in a card by sewing a piece of small cardstock to the inside of a card. Simply cut the paper slightly bigger than you need it and sew it up.

Materials Used: From Stampin' Up! - Artistic Etchings stamp set (I LOVE THIS set!), real red cardstock, very vanilla cardstock, 1 and 3/4" circle punch, pretties kit

From JBS Mercantile - rose ribbon, stick pin

Thrifted - sheet music

Other - tag



No comments: