Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mrs. C...and her card!


Today is Dynamo's mom's birthday! Happy Birthday, Mom!! WE LOVE YOU!!! The picture above was taken when we visited Florida back in February.

When I got married I gained another set of wonderful parents! Mrs. C has welcomed me into the family as though I was her very own daughter! Thank you so much for loving me! Dynamo has three brothers! I cannot imagine what a supermom Mrs. C must have been (and still is) to put up with those boys over the many years. She loves each of the boys (and me) so very much. She's never too busy to talk to us. She will give you anything she has and more. She'd do anything in the world for us or any of the boys.

We hope your day is fabulous!!

Here's the card I made for Mom's birthday! I'm sure it's there by now, so I'm not spoiling the surprise by showing y'all!
Materials used: From Stampin' Up! - kraft cardstock, pumpkin pie cardstock, very vanilla cardstock, brocade blue cardstock, circle punch, small star punch, glitter, and cherry cobbler classic stampin' pad, brocade blue classic stampin' pad
From JBS Mercantile - Designer paper and large star
From Close to My Heart - Connections stamp set



No comments: