Saturday, July 17, 2010

hairspray

The Prince George High School Summer Fine Arts Academy performed HAIRSPRAY, the musical, on Wednesday evening. We saw a flier for it in Petersburg at Demolition Coffee and decided we'd go out and support the kids and make a girls' night of it! So...Mom, my cousin Miranda, my mom's best friend, Pauline, and I met at the local Italian restaurant in downtown PG and then headed over for the performance.

Here...Pauline, who we call "Mole," and Miranda were waiting for the start of the show. They are so goofy!
We were SOOOOO impressed by the performance. Those kids were FANTASTIC!!!! What talent we have right here! I was so proud to be a graduate of PG!!! Great job!! We didn't want it to end!

Here we are...Mom, Mole, and I in the parking lot after the show! Miranda was taking the pics. What fun!!




No comments: