Monday, July 5, 2010

Summer Stamp Sale!!

Hello Friends!

Every year, a couple times each year, I do a little reorganizing in my craft room. During that time I go through all my stamp sets and ask myself, "How much do I really love these stamps? Do I use them enough to justify keeping them?" I have one cabinet and if they don't fit inside then they must go. I have listed a few items for sale. The stamp sets are barely used, if at all. If you'd like any of them please contact me. The price does not include shipping. When you email me please tell me how you'd like for me to ship them. I'll calculate the cost and email you the complete total. Easy as pie! Happy shopping!

Stampin' Up! Stamp Sets:
Good Neighbors - $10
A Flower for All Seasons - $10
Trendy Trees - $8
Very Thankful - $10
Forest Friends - $10
Organic Grace - $10
Flower Lines (Hostess Set) - $5
Hello Again - $8
Botanical Blooms - $10
From the Kitchen of - $25
All in the Family and All in the Family Accessories (Bundle) - $30
Petal Pizzazz - $20
A Note of Thanks - $5
Country Morning (minus 1 stamp, the saying/unmounted) - $12
Of the Earth (minus 1 stamp, the saying) - $10
Yummy - $10
Cheep Talk - $10

I also have (5) 2009/2010 Idea Books. They are $5 each plus $3 each for shipping (via media mail).

Contact me if you're interested!



No comments: