Monday, January 31, 2011

Mountain Bike Monday - Boys will be boys

Well, the boys had their training ride on Saturday at Pocohontas State Park. The single track was a little muddy, so they hit Fendley Station Loop. Apparently the water was quite high and somewhat strong. Not like the day when MBM, Dynamo, and I crossed. Here's the link to that post.

Here are the boys waiting at the creek contemplating who would go first, what route to take, etc. Apparently, even a little game something like rock, paper, scissors was involved in deciding who the first victim would be.

Thanks to our friend, Mario, for the photo.
I was attempting to upload some video to share, but there was a little issue converting it. Once I figure it out I'll post it.

But...let's just say they all crossed and they all got a little wet on their ride!

No riding for me, this weekend unfortunately. On Sunday, we picked up a new piece of furniture instead of riding, which I'm so excited about. But, I'll be back riding next weekend!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachel,that is a wonderful picture. A picture is worth a thousand words. Thanks to Mario.