Friday, January 14, 2011

valentine's is just around the corner

With Valentine's Day right around the corner I needed to get to work on my goodie tags for this year.These tags are super quick and easy. All you need are shipping tags from your local office supply store, some scrap paper that looks like V-day, and some stamps!

Stampin' Up! has this new red glitter paper that rocks!!! The glitter doesn't fall all over the floor like when you glitterize the paper yourself. You should check it out!!! You will be pleased! All you need is a heart punch and you can make your Valentine's shine!

I try to celebrate each holiday with my co-workers, family, and friends by giving them a little something to let them know they're special. I usually give food of some sort! I haven't decided what will accompany my tags yet, but I have an idea!
One last tip about creating these tags...DO NOT be a perfectionist! Tear and glue, tear and glue! Don't try to line everything up perfectly. I like the vintage/distressed look. Just go with it!

Glitter makes everything better, doesn't it? Have a great weekend!



1 comment:

Jamie (@va_grown) said...

They look great! I need to get in gear for Vday too. I know the kids will be expecting something...:)