Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pinch me

St Patricks Day Goodie Boxes

These adorable little goodie boxes are my new favorite to make! The Sizzix Big Shot from Stampin' Up! is a tool that I should use more. Now that I've discovered these petal cone boxes, I know it will get plenty of use! This die could quickly become my favorite!
St Patricks Day Goodie Boxes
St Patricks Day Goodie Box

To make a box it takes one sheet of 8.5 x 11" paper. Cut the paper in half and run each half through the Big Shot! I used Wild Wasabi for the box and Garden Green for the tag. I decided to close up the boxes  on top after I filled them with candy! I punched a hole in two of the four flaps, threaded vintage lace through, and tied a bow with a tag.

I love to do goodie boxes for others. The holidays are a good time to let your friends know you're thinking of them. So, you have a couple of days to think about what you might do to celebrate St. Patrick's Day! Hopefully, it involves something green and food!

Have a great Tuesday!



1 comment:

Jamie Oliver (@va_grown) said...

Those are adorable. I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to put off getting a big shot... :)