Friday, March 14, 2014

Orange Blossom Goodness...

Orange Blossom soap by The Daily Scrub

One of the best sellers is the Orange Blossom soap! It is a great citrus scent!

Orange Blossom soap by The Daily Scrub

This time in addition to the rectangular shape, I decided to make some round bars too!

Orange Blossom soap by The Daily Scrub

And, I'm really lovin' this shape and look!

Orange Blossom soap by The Daily Scrub

Everyone likes something different, so why not change it up and give some options!

Orange Blossom soap by The Daily Scrub

Plus, I love using those dried fruit slices in the bars! What do you think?



1 comment:

Odette said...

I haev tried to make soap with orange pieces in the past and the aorange always went mouldy. Do you have a suggestion how to prevent this? Thanks in advance. PS the slices were dried before I put them in the soap.