Wednesday, June 11, 2014

spearMINT lip love

Spearmint Lip Balm by The Daily Scrub

I'm so excited about our newest product - spearMINT Lip Love!

Spearmint Lip Balm by The Daily Scrub

I normally make lip balm in slide tins; however, many of you didn't like having to use your finger to apply. So, instead of sticking with the tins we listened to your feedback and switched to tubes! These are much more practical and apply to more people! So, it's a win win!! Thanks for the help!

Spearmint Lip Balm by The Daily Scrub

Dynamo was a huge help with the label setup and design! I'm super pleased with the results and I know you will be too!

Spearmint Lip Balm by The Daily Scrub

.15 ounces of lip bliss!! This balm is just awesome! Spearmint essential oil is my absolute favorite mint. It's perfect for the summertime too! I will save the tingly peppermint for the winter!

Spearmint Lip Balm by The Daily Scrub


This all natural recipe includes beeswax, unrefined shea and cocoa butters, coconut oil, spearmint essential oil, and vitamin E oil! It's spot on and I can't wait for you to try it!




No comments: