Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Always Dream Big


Thank you to Jamie at Walkin' In High Cotton for inviting me to guest blog today on her site.

I created the above Dream Pillow with no particular pattern. I had bought this fat quarter pack a while ago and have been waiting for the best time to use it. It's pieced together randomly and then cut to the size I liked for a small accent pillow. I used lace from a grab bag I bought at the local thrift store to make it more feminine. Next time I might use lace around all edges of the pillow.


For the bookmark/tag placed in the pocket I used Stampin' Up! goodies! They are: Embrace Life Stamp set, Rough Type Stamp set, Whimsical Words stamp set, Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker, Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad, Clear blocks B & C, Kraft cardstock, Kiwi Kiss cardstock, Not Quite Navy Classic Stampin' Pad, and watercolor pencils.



I love the new clear stamps from Stampin' Up! It's so nice to be able to arrange letters onto the block into words and combine multiple images. If you'd like to order any of these items or learn more about Stampin' Up!, contact me at redroxy04@yahoo.com.



1 comment:

jackie said...

Thanks Rachel for stopping by the blog and I will do the same. Love the pillow!