Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Life is a Matter of Moments

It's the last week to celebrate National Scrapbooking Month with Stampin' Up!
Here's another 6 x 6 page that I recently did.
Life is a matter of moments and it's really important to capture those memories in some way. The 6 x 6 album is great for small photos. I don't do a lot of journaling on my pages, but I plan to start. The photo on this page was made to look like an old Polaroid(TM) instant photo using an online program called Poladroid. Be sure to check it out...it's free!

Materials Used in the above project include:
  • Pink Piroutte Cardstock, Wild Wasbi Textured Cardstock, Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad, Elements of Style Stamp Set (Stampin' Up!)
  • Pages from a really old dictionary, Lace (Thrift Store)
  • Old Milk Bottle Cap, Red Polka Dot Ribbon, red flower, pink floral paper (Jenni Bowlin Studio)
  • Sewing Machine



2 comments:

jackie said...

Thank You for commenting on my blog............you can email me at
jpeter@cox.net...........I will try to answer your questions.

Jamie said...

The dictionary pages are such a creative idea--thanks for sharing!