Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hello Again Thursday!

The above card was sent to our adopted niece, so I used a color scheme that was bright and cheery for a kid. Of course I had to add some stitching. I think it just adds so much to the card. It's probably a lot easier for me to stitch on cards since my sewing machine is always out and ready to go. Lots of people don't have that luxury. It would look good without stitching too...your choice!

I used the Hello Again Stamp set from Stampin' Up! This is a great inexpensive set (picture below from catalog).
Other materials used in the project include:
Crushed Curry Cardstock, Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper, Confetti White Cardstock, Rich Razzleberry Cardstock, Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon, Rich Regals Stampin' Write Markers, In Color Stampin' Write Markers

Interested in any of the items above? E-mail Me! Happy Thursday!



3 comments:

Jamie (va_grown) said...

Very cute! I think that color scheme would work for teen girls too. It's very fun.

jackie p said...

Love the card and I am sure your niece will to. I love that color combination! Great job Auntie.

Jim Rosen said...

You are so creative! Getting a homemade card is so nice because you know that time, thought, and energy was put into it.