Friday, February 4, 2011

here for you...promise

Sometimes you need to send a card just to let your friend know you're thinking of them. I hate having to send "cheering up" cards because that means someone is sad. I never want to think of anyone being sad.

So, this is for a dear friend. I do hope that she doesn't read this until she gets it in the mail. That can be a problem with blogging your creations...often, they make the web before they reach their final destination.

Anyways...for this card I wanted the perfect vintage image, so I started looking through my stack of old books. This one jumped out at me as being just right! I envisioned the little speech bubble above the girl's head as being the perfect place to add the sentiment. It reminded me of the days we used to sit and talk to each other about stuff! Now, my friend is a little far away and we can't talk like that anymore. But, hopefully she knows I'm here anytime!



No comments: