Wednesday, February 20, 2013

More beautiful cupcakes!

While experimenting with the pretty soap cake, I decided to whip up some blueberry lemon soap cupcakes too!

Blueberry Lemon Soap Cupcake - The Daily Scrub (13)

The blue is so pretty!

Blueberry Lemon Soap Cupcake - The Daily Scrub (Feb 2013)

They smell just like blueberry lemon muffins!

Blueberry Lemon Soap Cupcake - The Daily Scrub (7)

The house smells so delicious when I finished the cake and cupcakes!

Blueberry Lemon Soap Cake - The Daily Scrub (17)

Looks tasty to me!

Blueberry Lemon Soap Cupcake - The Daily Scrub (11)

I'm trying to build up my inventory in hopes of being accepted to sell at an event in April! Plus, it soon will be time for the Farmers' Market!



1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Oh my gosh! These look absolutely fabulous. You did such a great job and I bet they will sellout. =)