Thursday, July 22, 2010

1/25

I recently got an order for 25 appreciation/thank you/you rock cards with the specific request of "NO PINK". That's going to be a little hard for me, but a challenge is good!

I'm sure you know this already, but I'll share anyways. It's important to think about the person who will be giving the card and what their personality/style is when designing cards for someone to give. I'm calling this project the 25 Project, so as I get each card completed I will title the post according to the number of the card in the series (i.e. 1/25, 2/25, etc...). Enjoy!
Here's a closeup...
Materials Used:
Stampin' Up! - basic black cardstock, urban oasis DSP, very vanilla cardstock, kiwi kiss classic stampin' pad, basic black classic stampin' pad, Inspired by Nature Stamp Set, Congrats stamp set, old olive grosgrain ribbon



1 comment:

Jamie said...

Gorgeous--and so sophisticated!