Friday, October 29, 2010

Treats, treats, and more treats


Oh, yummy! If you want a quick and fast treat to take to your co-workers the white chocolate dipped pretzels are the thing. Add a pretty tag using Stampin' Up!'s Batty For You stamp set, scallop circle punch, and 1 and 3/8" circle punch. Finish it off with raffia for the perfect presentation!

Here are the treat bags I made using a pattern from a Better Homes and Gardens Quick Quilts Magazine I picked up!! They are super cute and easy to make. The best part is you can use fat quarters to make them.

Today is the Halloween Costume contest at work so I'll post my costume pics in a day or so! Dynamo and I have been working diligently on my costume! I so love Halloween!!!! Happy Friday!




1 comment:

Jamie Oliver (@va_grown) said...

Those fabric bags turned out great! Is that SU's wide striped ribbon for the handles? Perfect.