Monday, October 18, 2010

Snack Love

I had taken this pic of Dynamo's snack plate a while back, but didn't know what to do with it. I wanted to remember his choice of snack forever. Crazy, I know...but, I don't ever want to forget the special things he does that I love. Yes, that is a pic of peanut butter and jelly on Ritz crackers. I had never seen this done before and thought it was neat. You learn something new everyday! It also made a pretty pic. Apparently, Mrs. C. eats them this way too. Who would've thought to do that? To be honest...it's a pretty good snack!

I had bought a book a while back with 52 scrap challenges and one was to scrap your favorite food. So, a lightbulb went off and I pulled out the pic and got to work! Most of the items I used are from JBS Mercantile. I used some lace I thrifted and the Stampin' Up! Heart to Heart Punch.

Here's a closeup...
Have you ever scrapped your favorite food?



No comments: