Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Been busy crafting

I've been working pretty steady at crafting Christmas related items over the past several days. I'm thinking about participating in a craft show in early December. I'm just thinking about it...not committed yet! I'm a little nervous because it would be my first ever. I really do wonder if anyone would buy what I've created. I always think everyone else's work is better than mine, so it's hard for me to judge whether or not mine is good enough.

So, I'm still thinking about it! In the meantime...here are some photos of the projects I've been working on...

A Santa collage.
And, sheet music ornaments.
And sheet music stockings.


And, more paper bows and boxes.


Thanks for stopping by! I'll post more projects soon. Been working on holiday aprons too! They are fantastically frilly!!!



2 comments:

Charleston Hokie said...

You should go for it. Even it you don't do as well as you hoped, you can see what people like and don't like and then you'll be even better next Christmas!! Plus your stuff is super cute-i think you'll do better than you expect!

Jamie Oliver (@va_grown) said...

I think they're gorgeous and someone would definitely want them. Especially those sheet music Christmas ornaments--I'm imagining a whole tree decorated with them and red garland...