Friday, November 5, 2010

Our friend...

Meet Rebecca!
She has been our friend for a long time! She is one of the "Farm Bureau crew"! We all worked together back in the day, and try hard to catch up and visit once in a while. We met up for dinner at the mall last night. It was such a wonderful time! We had really missed her.

Rebecca is very special to us. She, along with the rest of the "crew", were our biggest fans when we started dating about 6.5 years ago. They have supported us and cheered us on from day 1. After all, it was an office romance...Dynamo worked in the IT Dept. in the basement, and I in the Governmental Relations Dept. on the 3rd floor. We saw one another occasionally in the cafeteria and played on the company softball team together. I remember Rebecca trying to "hook" us up a few times! She told me that there was someone that "liked my spikey hair." Remember that, Rebecca?

Our days at Farm Bureau were very special ones. The "crew" is like no other. Dynamo always told me that our time there was special because no other organization is like that one. He has been so right. We were all like family, and still keep in touch with them. They are special people. Not just anyone would be able to work there. It's hard to explain what it was like. I can still look at someone and tell if they are "Farm Bureau material."

Rebecca is special to us. She was friends with Dynamo before I came into the picture. I will always treasure the saying she shared with me a long time ago. She told me that "Couples who pray together, stay together." I will never forget that and I ALWAYS go back to that. Life is good, and we have God to thank for that.

So, thank you, Rebecca, for being our friend. We love you!



1 comment:

Charleston Hokie said...

Love this post. Cute to know you had an office romance too!!!! Love that he "liked your spikey hair" Too funny!
Have a fun weekend!! :)